USA Racquetball announces a new Facility Partnership Program to promote racquetball at the grassroots level. The program consists of several key components: Challenge Ladders, Leagues & Jamborees, Racquetball 101 Classes with Instructor Certification Programs and Management of Junior / High School / Collegiate programs.
The Facility Partnership Program is intended to assist facilities with introducing new players to the game of racquetball and helping grow the sport. Beginning with introductory lessons, club challenge ladders and leagues to creating an after-school program for juniors and high school players, USA Racquetball offers Facility Partners a variety of ways to help organize and promote racquetball in their facility. Requirements to participate in the program include: having at least one court, a willingness to help grow racquetball, and utilize at least one service USA Racquetball offers at your facility.
- Partnership with a Non-Profit whose goal is to grow racquetball in your facility
- Listing on a national “Club Directory” with information about your racquetball program
- Ability to help find a Racquetball Ambassador at your facility to help organize players and programs
- A computerized racquetball software program for use at your location
- Instructor Certification program for anyone looking to teach or coach racquetball
- Secondary insurance coverage for your instructors, sanctioned events and participants
- Press Release about your facility’s programs to send out to local media outlets
- Flyer templates and marketing resources to promote programs at your facility
- Ability to reach out to our National Office Staff for assistance when needed
- “How To” Guide for running RB 101 clinics free of charge for all members
- “How To” Guide for running in-house leagues or events, starting or running Junior, High School or Collegiate programs